Armor in Call of Duty: Warzone can mean the difference between death from a couple bullets vs. a couple of magazines! Here's a quick guide to how armor functions in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Source: Attack of the Fanboy
- You’ll spawn with 100 HP by default, which will regenerate on it's own after a certain amount of time.
- Unlike health, armor does not regenerate
- You can pick up armor around the map in the form of plates, or you can purchase a set of 5 at the in-game buy station for $1500.
- Each equipped armor plate will give you an additional 50HP. With three armor plates as a max (150HP), you’ll end up with a total maximum HP of 250.
- You can only hold 5 armor plates at a time, so if you are about to buy some at the store, share your extras with your teammates!
- When shooting at enemies, you will get an indicator telling you if you hit or broke their armor. This will let you know whether it’s time to push or not.
Crack some plates, let them try to reposition, and then pounce! Good luck out there.
Call of Duty Warzone: 10 Battle Royale Tips for Beginners
All Vehicles in COD Warzone
How Contracts Work in COD Warzone
How Gulag Works in COD Warzone