Face overwhelming odds and master the power of Strand, aided by the Limited Edition Destiny 2: Lightfall collection from SteelSeries.
We absolutely can't wait to unlock the powers of Strand in Destiny 2: Lightfall. Other than getting even more powerful skills and gear in the game, you need to gear up outside the game, as well. Stay ahead of the competition at all times with better sound with a preset made specifically for Destiny 2 by Bungie's very own sound engineers.
Our free audio software Sonar, compatible with any gaming headset, offers tons of pro-grade EQ customization. With Sonar, you're in total control of your game audio, and our special presets are made for specific games to give you the best experience possible. We'll take a look at how to apply that preset to Destiny 2: Lightfall.
Travel to a destination unlike any other
It's time to stand against the Shadow Legion. Traverse the city of Neomuna to take on new challenges.
However, you are not alone in this fight. As you fight with your allies, use the combined powers of Sonar with the Destiny 2: Lightfall Limited Edition Arctis 7+ headset. Overcome the impossible equipped with the best sound from the Arctis 7+, bringing out the rich soundtrack with award-winning Signature Arctis Sound. Sound clearer with a Discord-certified bi-directional mic, play longer with a 30-hour battery (and a fast-charging function!), and enjoy free Destiny 2 items that come with the purchase.
The headset and the other items in our Destiny 2 x SteelSeries Limited Edition Collection are a must-have for any Destiny 2: Lightfall fan. With the purchase of any item from it, you also acquire two digital items:
- The Viral Celebration emote
- The Luminescent Precision emblem
How to enable Sonar and the Destiny 2 sound preset
Stay on the edge of action by following these steps to enable sound attuned to Destiny 2 on your PC.
1. Download Sonar and install it. It's super quick!
Sonar is part of the SteelSeries GG software, which includes apps like Engine that help manage and update your SteelSeries Gear, and Moments, which make it easy to clip and share highlights from your games.
2. Open up GG and login or create a new account.
3. On the left side of the screen, you will see Sonar, which will help you adjust the sound settings.
4. Follow all the steps in the setup wizard to assign your sound devices to Sonar.
5. In Sonar, go to the Game Tab.
6. Click the Configuration tab and select the "Destiny 2 by Bungie" audio preset.
7. This will automatically tune the parametric EQ to highlight certain sounds in Destiny 2: Lightfall.
8. In the Destiny 2 game menu, check that the Sonar Game and Sonar Microphone are setup as your audio devices.
9. Now you're ready to master the Strand! Discover the secrets of Neomuna, Traveler!
Download Sonar for free to enhance your audio experience while playing Destiny 2: Lightfall, and don't forget to check out the Destiny 2: Lightfall Collection while supplies last!
Visit the SteelSeries Discord for tips and questions on using Sonar.