THE NEW STEELSERIES 9H HEADSET IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW
Presented in a Rugged Industrial Design, The 9H is Engineered for Performance with Custom-Enhanced Sound And Optimized Comfort
Available for $159.99, the 9H has a rugged, industrial design that is deceivingly lightweight, setting new standards for comfort and fit for headsets this size. Players will experience unique features like:
• Its premium driver units, in combination with a high-grade mylar film over the speaker allows the sound in the game to be heard with very low distortion
• SteelSeries’ swappable cable system with in-line audio controls for use with PC, Mac®, tablets and phones
• Enhanced passive noise reduction via extra-padded leather ear cushions and an added layer of outer material to each earcup
• The retractable microphone system that picks up clear-voice communication and can be easily pulled out or stored inside of the left earcup
Equipped with an advanced USB soundcard, the SteelSeries 9H provides users with Dolby® Technology that works together to create incredible sound:
• Dolby Digital – reproduces multichannel audio to deliver a cinematic audio experience
• Dolby Headphone – allows up to 7.1 channels of realistic multi-channel surround sound
• Dolby Prologic IIx – provides the smoothest surround sound experience allowing for multiple listening modes and a more realistic sound
For more information on the 9H from SteelSeries, please visit: http://steelseries.com/9h and be sure to check out a Behind the Scene’s video of the H Series Gaming Headsets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz4BEw6ngZ8
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of top quality gaming peripherals from headsets, keyboards and mice to controllers, surfaces and software. For more than a decade, SteelSeries has been on the forefront of designing and creating gear for gamers. The company’s continued innovation also comes in collaboration with the world’s leading professional gaming teams and partners. SteelSeries is a global brand that continues to support the growth of competitive gaming tournaments and electronic sports leagues through professional team sponsorships, partnerships and community support. For more information, please visit http://steelseri.es.
Dolby, Dolby Headphone, Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Digital and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
PR for SteelSeries